Exam Retest, Extensions and Administrative Fees
To be directed to the appropriate program fees, please click on one of the following options:
- Personal Fitness Trainer Proctored Exam Fees
- All Other Program Retest Exam Fees
- Requests for certificate replacements and transcripts fees
Personal Fitness Trainer Exam Policies
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must have current Emergency Cardiac Care (CPR) Certification card or BLS (Basic Life Support) card in place of CPR card.
– NESTA exam enrollment must be paid in full
– PFT exam candidates will take the exam at a PSI testing center in your area. PSI is the proctored exam provider with one of hundreds of testing sites nationally throughout Canada and all 50 states in the U.S. including, Washington DC, Guam, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Visit https://candidate.psiexams.com/ for a complete list of PSI test sites.
For more information about NESTA’s PFT exam policies and procedures, please download the Personal Fitness Trainer Exam Candidate Handbook for details.
NESTA is not responsible for rescheduling, canceling or making appointments. It is the student’s responsibility to contact PSI directly. If you do not cancel your appointment on time, do not show up for the exam or do not provide the appropriate identification, you will be charged a re-testing fee and any prior testing fees paid are non-refundable.
For details and information about the PFT proctored exam policies, please refer to:
NOTE: As of May 1, 2014, new PFT exam requirements have gone into effect. Please visit PFT Exam Requirements page for detailed information. All exam fees are non-refundable.
|PFT Retest Fee – For students who have taken the PFT exam and did not meet the passing requirements, may purchase a retest after waiting 30 days from the date of their failed attempt. Upon ordering and student verification, the student will receive an email with their new testing information within 24-48 business hours or sooner.Price: $199 Buy Now||PFT 90-Day Extension Fee – For students who have not take the exam within the initial 90 day timeframe from the date of purchase or require additional time, please request a 90-day extension, by clicking on the button below. Upon ordering and student verification, the student will receive an email with their new extension information within 24-48 business hours or sooner.
Attention PFT Students: The 30 day waiting period is to ensure basic level competency through knowledge learned.
|Non-Proctored Online and Written ExamsStudents who did not meet the exam passing requirements after the second attempt may retake the exam again. There is a $95 retesting fee associated with each program. The student will be responsible to pay a $95 retesting fee and will receive two additional attempts at the non-proctored exam. Access will be given within 72 business hours upon receiving the order.Price: $95 Buy Now|
If you have lost, damaged or need you name changed on your certificate, need an additional certificate or require transcript or CEU/CEC letter, please select the option below. Student verification will be confirmed at the time of reissuing the certification.
*At the time of check-out please make sure you enter your name how you want it to appear on your certificate.