NESTA Holiday Gift Certificates Are Now Available!
Give your friend or family member the gift of furthering their fitness career with a NESTA gift certificate.
These gift certificates are perfect for purchasing NESTA fitness specialization certificate courses, and the NESTA Personal Fitness Trainer Certification.
You can purchase $50, $100, $200, $300, $400 denominations. Add $4.95 for US Priority shipping.
- NESTA will mail the gift certificate to the billing address in a plain envelope.
- All you’ll need to do is add the recipients name and your name when it arrives in the mail.
- Instructions on how to redeem are listed on the back of the gift certificate.
Order before December 20, 2012, to ensure timely arrival of your purchase. NESTA cannot guarantee timely delivery if order is placed after December 20, 2012. Shop early!
Starting at $50.00
Gift Certificates must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible programs on www.nestacertified.com. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s account as Store Credit when redeemed to use for future use. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificate, the balance must be paid with a credit card.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Gift Certificates cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Certificate balances may not be transferred or redeemable in cash.
- Gift Certificate recipients will have up to five years from the Gift Certificate issued date to redeem towards the purchase of eligible programs on www.nestacertified.com.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for NESTA Gift Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if an NESTA Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
NESTA will have the right to close student accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.nestacertified.com