Fitness Nutrition Coach Certification
100% Online Course – Comprehensive Training – Certification – Complete Career System – Ongoing Support
Become a Fitness Nutrition Coach and Help Your Clients’ Achieve The Health and Wellness Goals
The NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach Training Course is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow educational program with step-by-step online video training, comprehensive digital manual (downloadable and printable), and non-proctored online exam. This course is given to you in a 100% accelerated online format for your convenience. You will also receive a complete business and career training system for FREE. This course is designed for new and experienced trainers and coaches.
- Learn proven techniques to help your clients increase energy, improve their health and decrease dependence on medications
- Increase your professional credibility and earning potential: Start a lucrative fitness and nutrition business from your home, or expand your existing fitness career in a health club, fitness center or gym. You can also coach people online.
- Learn about specific nutrition populations including: vegetarians, pregnant and menopausal women, young and old, diabetics, and how to advise them on healthy living strategies.
This is the perfect program for you if you now want to educate your clients about healthy nutritional habits.
You can also increase your income by creating nutrition information products such as audio lessons, educational videos, or books. You can also become a nutritional speaker, or develop a membership website which teaches healthy living. Your options and opportunities are endless. We’re giving you all the business training to do this. Apply and use what you like. The choice is always yours.
You’ll want to enroll in this program to improve your current clients’ results, and also as a proven way for you to significantly increase your income as you become a nutrition expert.
What’s the difference between the Fitness Nutrition Coach and the Sports Nutrition Specialist program?
Here’s the outline of your nutrition training course:
- Nutrition Concepts
- Foundational nutritional concepts including a review of the anatomy of the digestive system (oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, etc.), and the physiology leading to nutrient metabolism.
- Understanding Components of Nutrition
- The various roles of macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and water) and their importance to human performance.
- Nutrition Requirements
- Vitamins from foods consumed and mineral intake requirements
- Assessing Nutritional Needs:
- Body Composition, BMI and approaching change in biometrics
- Understanding Alternative Approaches:
- Supplement usage and ergogenic aids
- Performance Nutrition:
- Easy-to-learn math formulas for Fitness Nutrition Coaches and practical suggestions for optimizing performance
Make the move to become a nutrition expert today!
Continuing Education Units: NESTA 2.0 CEUs, MMACA 2.0 CEUs, ITCA 2.0 CEUs, ISSA 20 CECs, Spencer Institute 2.0 CEUs.
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Learning Format: Self-paced, 100% online format. The program includes multiple in-depth training videos, a comprehensive digital manual and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through a secure online website.
- Once you register, you will be directed to create your student account. You may begin your studies immediately after registering, or log in to your student account later to start your studies.
- You may take any length of time to complete the program, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test.
- Online training materials are Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
- The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader.
Exam Requirements: Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Completion Time Recommendation: Complete within one year of purchase
You will earn the title of “Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach”