Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist Certification
100% Online Course – Comprehensive Training – Certification – Complete Career System – Ongoing Support
Get certified so you can help clients solve the emotional, behavioral and physical challenges
of enhancing their health and well-being.
Lifestyle coaching and weight management services are big business, and people just like you are needed now.
Through our step-by-step professional lifestyle and weight management training program, you will take control of your fitness, nutrition or coaching career, and help your clients achieve their weight loss or weight management goals using the latest proven strategies.
You will also learn about stress and its relationship to weight management. Stress has become a major influential factor in many of your client’s well-being and overall health. Stress can lead to many challenges including weight gain, higher cholesterol, and compromised immune function.
In many cases, your clients will greatly benefit from both personal training and lifestyle and weight management coaching. If an individual has more experience with exercise and lacks strategy or motivation for proper weight management, they may be a candidate for more weight management coaching, rather than fitness training, yet both can be offered.
With our lifestyle and weight management program, you will learn proven strategies to reduce and manage stress and promote a healthy, active lifestyle. You’ll also learn to teach lifestyle management programs to a wide range of clients.
Here’s the missing link with traditional fitness training programs and diets, and what you can do about it –
Medical science now understands the important role of diet in optimal health and disease prevention. Yet something is missing.
Obesity, overeating, pain because of body image, emotional challenges with food, digestive ailments, fatigue, and nutrition-linked metabolic disorders are with us more than ever. Clearly, our collective approach to nutritional health and happiness isn’t working. It’s time for a new way of seeing things. As a Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist, you bridge the gap and make a difference.
The majority of clients hire a trainer or coach for help with lifestyle and weight management concerns. Earn this credential and show you have the needed high-level skills. You will quickly increase your job and career opportunities when you become a Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist, and you will have the options of working with clients online or in-person.
Your Course Outline:
Session 1: Healthy Eating
Session 2: Assessing your Client
Session 3: Setting Goals and Rewards
Session 4: Identifying Obstacles, Barriers, and Benefits
Session 5: Tackling Triggers
Session 6: Eating Out
Session 7: Self Talk and Reflection
Session 8: Healthy Shopping Strategies
Session 9: Recruiting Support
Session 10: Re-Assessing Your Client
Session 11: Getting Back on Track
Session 12: Cooking up a Healthy Diet
Session 13: Dietary Supplements and Fad Diets
Session 14: Balancing Calories and Physical Activity
Session 15: Controlling Weight
Session 16: Managing Time and Stress
Session 17: Staying Motivated
Session 18: Eating in a Changing World
Session 19: Planning Ahead
Session 20: Celebrating Success
You can bundle the Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist and the Fitness Nutrition Coach and SAVE EVEN MORE right now!
Lifestyle Weight Management
- LWM covers proven strategies to reduce and manage stress, and promote a healthy, active lifestyle.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Healthy Eating, Assesing your Client, Setting Goals and Rewards, Indentifing Obstacles, Barriers and Benifits, Trackling Triggers, Eating out, Self Talk and Reflection, Healthy Shopping Strategies, and more.
- SPECIALIZE IN:
- Strategies for recruiting support and helping clients getting back on track towards success
- Strategies for teaching your clients cooking up a healthy diet
- Learn how to discuss dietary supplements and fad diets with your clients.
- Strategies for balancing calories and physical activity
- Controlling weight, managing time and stress strategies to help your clients
- Tips on planing ahead, eating in the changing world
- Learning how to keep your clients staying motivated and celebrating success
Fitness Nutrition Coach
- FNC covers basic nutrition principles and recommendations for health and wellness. It is intended to be used with the general public.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Digestion, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Water and Electrolytes, Vitamins and Minerals, Body Composition, Reference Intakes
- SPECIALIZE IN:
- Assessing and Managing Client Weight-Based Metrics
- Training Adaptations
- Evaluating client intake totals
- Metabolizing macronutrients
- Calculating recommendations before, during and after physical activity
- Compare recommendations versus actual intake using food logs
- Determining healthy client biometric goals
VERY SPECIAL OFFER!
- SAVE money and increase your knowledge when you invest in both the Fitness Nutrition Coach and Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist now!
- Earn both credentials and work with a wider range of clients and increase your career options.
- SAVE $85
- **Additional discounts cannot be applied**
You will be given the tools to SUPPORT, GIVE FEEDBACK, UNDERSTAND, GUIDE and PROVIDE EFFECTIVE OPTIONS for your client’s Lifestyle & Weight Management SUCCESS!
Continuing Education Units: NESTA 1.5 CEUs, ISSA 10 CECs, 1.5 Spencer Institute, 1.5 MMACA, 1.5 ITCA
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Learning Format: Self-paced, 100% online format of materials, including in-depth and easy-to-follow video classes, and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through a secure online website.
Once you register, you will be directed to create your student account. You may begin your studies immediately after registering, or log in to your student account later to start your studies. You can test when you are ready.
You may take up to one year to complete the program, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test. Most students finish within 1 – 2 weeks.
Online training materials are Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader.
Exam Requirement: Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are given immediately.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Completion Time: Approximately 20 hours of study (complete within one year of purchase)
Earn the title of “Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist”