Group Exercise Instructor Certification
100% Online Course – Comprehensive Training – Certification – Complete Career System – Ongoing Support
When you enroll now, you will learn muscular anatomy, group exercise physiology, how to teach group classes that will include a warm-up, cardio training (low-high), sculpting, cool-down, stretch and much more. Remember, we are also giving you a complete career and business training system as our gift to you. So, you can help a lot of people and earn what you are worth.
Teaching a fitness class to a group of people is so fun. I get excited each day when the class begins to fill and I get in front of the class. It’s rewarding for me and great from the entire group!” – Karen Barton, Palm Springs, CA
Group Exercise Instructor
Additional shipping fees & delivery times applies to students living outside of North America.
Refer to training, CEUs, and exam details below.
Here’s what you receive:
1. Comprehensive digital manual (easily printed) in PDF format to study at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home.
Your Manual’s Contents:
Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 1.1 Introduction to Group Exercise
- Section 1.2 The Fitness Industry
Section 2 – The Science of Exercise
- Section 2.1 Kinesiology
- Section 2.2 The Kinetic Chain
- Section 2.3 The Skeletal System
- Section 2.4 The Muscular System
- Section 2.5 Functional Muscular Anatomy
- Section 2.6 Introduction to Exercise Physiology
- Section 2.7 Metabolism & Energy Systems
- Section 2.8 The Cardiovascular System
- Section 2.9 Proper Fuel: Nutrition Basics
Section 3 – Group Exercise Instruction
- Section 3.1 Choreography & Class Building
- Section 3.2 Equipment and Tools for Teaching
- Section 3.4 Cueing & Learning Styles
- Section 3.5 The “It Factor”
Section 4 – Safety, Liability & Scope of Practice
- Section 4.1 Safety
- Section 4.2 Liability & Scope of Practice
2. Extensive and Detailed Training Videos covering all aspects of group exercise instruction and techniques.
You also receive bonus video training with a renowned group fitness instructor and NESTA VP, Scott Gaines, discussing common concerns, issues, challenges, success strategies, and methods of world-class group fitness instructors.
3. Extensive Bonus Video Training from a wide range of group fitness formats and systems to better round out your knowledge.
4. Non-proctored exam to complete when you are ready.
Group Exercise Instructor
NESTA 4-Month Payment Plan
No credit check. Only credit or debit card required.
Coupon codes or discounts cannot be applied to payment plans or special offers
Exam may only be accessed after all payments have been made
Payment Plan Terms:
$76/MO automatically debited/credited every 30 days, for the next 4-months
(includes one-time $30 processing fee)
Total payments made: $304 at the end of 4-months
Refer to training, CEU's and exam details below.
Continuing Education Units: 2.0 NESTA CEUs, 20 ISSA CECs, 2.0 Spencer Institute CEUs, 2.0 MMACA CEUs, 2.0 ITCA CEUs
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Learning Format: Self-paced, 100% online training, comprehensive digital manual (easily printed), detailed and easy-to-follow training videos, and a non-proctored exam. 24/7 lifetime access to the training materials even after graduating.
- Online training materials are Microsoft Windows, Mac and mobile compatible.
- The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader.
Exam Requirement: Passing a 100 multiple choice, a non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are given at the end of the exam.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Completion Time: Approximately 3-4 weeks (must complete within one year of purchase)
After successful completion, you will earn the title of “Certified Group Exercise Instructor” on your certificate.