Sports Injury Specialist Certification
100% Online Course – Comprehensive Training – Certification – Complete Career System – Ongoing Support
Becoming a Sports Injury Specialist gives you a distinct advantage over other trainers and coaches. Having these additional high-level skills makes you the obvious choice for clients with existing injuries who want to get back on track with a fitness program.
Many of your potential clients are suffering from pre-existing injuries. You will want to have the skills and professional credential to train then effectively and safely, while getting them the results they want. A client is more likely to choose you when you are more knowledgeable about a particular injury, ailment, or condition.
Earn this prestigious credential of distinction, and provide superior service to your clients. Show people you have what it takes to be a top-rated trainer/coach. Injury prevention and treatment are essential skills, and will also grow your business quickly.
NOTE: There is always the possibility of injury while training. You must know how to promptly recognize an injury, and ensure that your client seeks appropriate medical care to minimize downtime from training and ensure their safety. When you have this knowledge, you have a special skill that few other fitness pros have.
This is what you get in the Sports Injury Specialist course…
- Warm-up, cool-down, stretching
- Nutrition and sleep
- Musculoskeletal healing
- Emergency situations
- Heat illness & hypothermia
- Injury rehabilitation
- Diagnosing an injury
- Common injuries of the lower and upper body
- and much more…
Continuing Education Units: NESTA 1.5 CEUs, ISSA 15 CECs, MMACA 1.5 CEUs, Spencer Institute 1.5 CEUs, ITCA 1.5 CEUs
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Learning Format: Self-paced, 100% online format of materials including comprehensive digital manual, video training, and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through a secure online website.
- Online training materials are Microsoft Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android compatible.
- The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader. It is installed on 98% of all computers.
- Once you register, you will be directed to create your student account. You may begin your studies immediately after registering, or log in to your student account later to start your studies. You can test when you are ready.
- You may take up to one year to complete the program, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test. Most students finish within 1 – 2 weeks.
Exam Requirement: Passing 100 questions, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are given immediately upon taking the exam. Upon passing you will receive a certificate in the mail.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Completion Time Recommendation: Approximately 3-4 weeks (complete within one year of purchase)
After successful completion, you will earn the professional title of “Certified Sports Injury Specialist” on your certificate.