If you have trouble viewing videos or lessonsPDF Lessons To view any of the PDF lessons you will need Adobe Reader installed. Click here to update/install Adobe Reader Videos There are 2 types of videos. One is a simple .flv (flash) file, the other is a .zip (compressed folder) with the video files inside.
- If you download a .flv (flash) file, you may need the Wimpy FLV Player to play it, you can get it free here. You will need to open the .flv file with the Wimpy Player.
- If you download a .zip (compressed folder), you will need Adobe Flash Player. After downloading the .zip file, unzip the file, and double-click the unzipped folder. Find the file called “viewer.swf,” right-click it, and choose “Play with Adobe Flash Player.” (Click here if you don’t know how to unzip)
MAC Lion usersIf you are having trouble hearing audio when viewing the presentations, please download and install this Adobe Connect add on.
If you are still having trouble:
Exam Format:All exams are compatible on iPad, Android, MAC and Windows but not on iPhone.
- Make sure you have the latest web browser installed.
- Exam password is case sensitive.
- Please use the same email as provided at the time of ordering.
- If you continue to have issues with the exam window, try using a different web browser.