Start Your Own Adventure Boot Camp Business Today!
You Have Unlimited Earning Potential
No monthly fees & Ongoing Support From Our Team
Join the world’s most successful fitness instructors by starting your own Adventure Boot Camp Business!
The #1 Turn-Key Fitness Boot Camp Business System in the World!
You will be given our step-by-step blueprint that makes Adventure Boot Camp #1 worldwide
#1 most recognizable brand
#1 searched brand on Google
#1 most indexed brand on the Internet
#1 recipient for community and media awards globally
No monthly licensing fees ever (not a franchise)
Top-rated training, workouts and business coaching
Proven strategic marketing & business systems (online & off)
Exciting Workouts & Classes
You will learn exactly how to create safe and fun fitness boot camp classes that thrill your campers and have them bringing their friends to have the same experience! Your Adventure Boot Camp training materials give you the details on Circuits, Props, Outdoor Classes, Core Training, Functional Training, and dozens of specific proprietary techniques we have developed for you.
Turn-Key Methods for Your Success
Start your Adventure Boot Camp quickly and easily with our proven turn-key methods. We’ve done all of the hard work for you so you can start fast! We teach you how to work smart and not hard.
Proven Business and Marketing Systems
FACT: Knowledge of fitness is not enough to succeed in the fitness boot camp market. This is exactly why we include proven and cutting-edge marketing and business systems that have helped many other Adventure Boot Camp coaches succeed at the highest level.
Worldwide Support Community
Adventure Boot camp is a big and happy family of PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU. So, instead of competing against each other, we all help each other become successful. After completing your exclusive training, you will be able to discuss your specific needs and experiences with our worldwide community of world-class fitness boot camp coaches to learn their secrets.
Your Exclusive Business & Licensing System
You will start with your CD-Rom – Official Adventure Boot Camp Operator’s Manual
- Disc 1 – Intro, Business Fundamentals & Add-ons
- Disc 2 – Internet/Print Marketing, Networking
- Disc 3 – The Best Circuits, Effective Props, Outdoor Class Mastery
- Disc 4 – Easy Sales and Camp Logistics
- Disc 5 – Nutrition for Campers, Special Camp Days, Camp Distractions and how to Minimize Them
- Disc 6 – ABC Slide Show of fine point that make you a Master-level Coach
- Disc 7 – Live Footage from Actual Camps
- Disc 8 – John Spencer Ellis teaching the Special Adidas & ABC Boot Camp in Orange County
- Disc 9 – Core Training for Boot camp
- Disc 10 – Functional Training for Boot Camp
- Disc 11 – Official Manual and Test
- Disc 12 – The Official Kelli Calabrese ABC Drill Book
- Disc 13 – ABC Grad Success Disc Includes: sample press releases, forms, audio files, car advertising information, radio and TV commercials, digital artwork and more!
Think about this!
Why would you work all day when you can help all of your clients in just one hour?
This year’s 4-year college graduates will start at about $36,000 per year.
With an Authorized Adventure Boot Camp, you will have a different story. Please do the math yourself….. Average of $15 per class per person….. 40 people or more per class….
This is why you only need to train one hour per day with Adventure Boot camp. Your Adventure Boot Camp training can be completed in a couple weeks at home! The choice is simple!
You can also consider this……. If you designed your own camp, or went with an inferior program, our local Adventure Boot Camp would make it challenging for you to grow your business to due our extensive global impact. Don’t make that mistake. Join our family instead. Make the right choice now and join the leading fitness boot camp business program in the world. Our coaches are living their dreams, and making a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world!
You will be given step-by-step strategies for the following:
- How to create a safe outdoor workout
- How to work with multiple clients at once
- How to teach a “boot camp” style fitness program
- How to reduce your liability
- How to make huge profits FAST
- How to create and safely use low-cost fitness boot camp equipment
- When to challenge your clients to their next level…safely
- How to create a “symmetrical workout” in a natural environment
- Hiking safety and instructional considerations
- How to make natural structures into your world-class outdoor gym
- Proven strategies to help your clients succeed
- Different ways to create ‘your ideal life’ teaching Adventure Boot Camps
- How to prepare and deal with weather changes
- Business updates and progress
- Client record keeping
- How to develop FREE or very low cost boot camp web sites
- OPTIONAL Adventure Boot Camp customized website
Adventure Boot Camp Fact Sheet
- Adventure Boot Camp is the largest fitness boot camp program in the world.
- One-time certification, training and mentorship system (no monthly licensing fees – EVER!)
- This is NOT a franchise. We train, mentor, and support you. You get a license to run your own Adventure Boot Camp
- This is not just fancy fitness marketing. That doesn’t work. It’s a complete, proven business solution from beginning to end.
- No territories. We do help you find the best location for your success.
- Unlimited earning potential
- On-going support from our corporate office, and our community of certified and licensed coaches
- We are a global educational company established in 1992
- No need for renting, buying, or leasing expensive office or retail space. You DO NOT NEED to own land.
- Only Adventure Boot Camp has a comprehensive screening, evaluation and prerequisite process to ensure the integrity of our program worldwide. Not everyone is approved.
Meet some of our World-class Adventure Boot Camp Instructors
“Adventure Boot Camp Certification has been the best decision I have ever made. Over the many years that I have attended numerous workshops, seminars and conventions, this by far has had the most rewarding results fulfilling my expectations of helping others and expanding my business to reach many more people and get them healthy. I’m really looking forward to the coming year and more enthusiastic campers.”
New Jersey Adventure Boot Camp
“John really gave me the insight and knowledge to help me feel confident in running my own boot camp business. The training was fun, informative and a great value. I learned years worth of business and boot camp set-up information within a short and intense training period. I highly recommend this program.”
Morris County Adventure Boot Camp
Requirements – Please Read Carefully
You must have the following prerequisites to qualify for this program:
1. 6 months or more experience as a fitness professional, instructing or coaching at least 20 hours per week.
2. A NESTA (or other national) personal trainer or group fitness certification or a degree in a health or sports science field.
You must indicate (within a three mile margin) where you will operate your Authorized Adventure Boot Camp. This is so we can optimize your success rates and serve you better.
Process to become Approved, Authorized & Certified:
1. Complete application form.
2. Fax form to (949) 589-8216 or scan and email.
3. After review, we will contact you about your application. If you are accepted, we will collect your payment information and send you your certification materials.
NEW LOW PRICE!
Scan and email.
The Adventure Boot Camp Business System and License is designed for ONE individual to operate ONE Authorized Adventure Boot Camp. We have found through 11+ years of experience that partnerships do not work well, and are not needed. We will ONLY recognize the individual who signs our official agreement form. No other camp will be Authorized or Recognized.
This is not a franchise, so territories are not given. It is all of our responsibilities to respect those camps which already exist. We have found that most “campers” will not travel more than 20 minutes to attend a daily program. Starting a new camp where one is already existing would yield poor results.
You must agree to the terms of the Authorized Adventure Boot Camp Registration & Agreement Form. NOTE: Unethical behavior and illegal business practices will result in removal of your license IMMEDIATELY.
Meet Some of Our Adventure Boot Camp Coaches
ABC attracts and trainers the top boot camp coaches in the world. There are over 300 coaches, with over 400 boot camp locations in 9 countries. Below are some of our featured coaches.
Rob & Shannon Yontz
Rob and Shannon are a husband and wife team who own and operate True North Fitness & Health and Ventura County Adventure Boot Camp. Since 2006 (for the past 5 years) they have consistently placed as one of the top 3 trainers as well as one of the top three gyms / fitness programs in Ventura County by the VC Reporter. In 2010 they were also voted Top West County Weight Loss Center and West County Gym by the Ventura County Star.
Kelli at Argyle Adventure Boot Camp won Personal Trainer of the Year in 2004 & 2007, and her camp was voted Best Place to Workout in Denton County 2008 – 2009.
Kelli is an integral part of the Adventure Boot Camp business system, she is a great person to talk to if you want to know how to have a successful camp.
Jim at Tampa Bay Adventure Boot Camp was featured in the Asics Spring 2010 Footwear Catalog!
He was also in the South Tampa Magazine Biggest Loser Competition with one of his campers, Shawn Pugh. Not only did they WIN the contest, she lost over 29 pounds from November to the first week of January and has actually lost over 52 since she started with boot camp the last week of June!
Awesome work Jim!
Mary at Birmingham Boot Camp was featured in a review in Healthy Living. Their verdict?
In my opinion, this is the best fitness value you can find.
Not too shabby Mary!
- Best Fitness Boot Camp in Silicon Valley 2009 – Metro
- Best Personal Trainer in Silicon Valley 2009 – Metro
- Times voted the same as above for Campbell, Cambrian, and Willow Glen
Nice work Brett!
Upstate Adventure Boot Camp was voted “Best Weight Loss Center” in a 2009 Reader’s survey. They have seen celebrities like Kobe Bryant, Rick Fox, and Derek Fisher from the Los Angeles Lakers in their facility.
Congratulations Pamela, keep up the good work!
Here is a picture of a camper that started with me 14 months ago.
The picture was taken a few months ago. She lost a total of 100 pounds in 11 months. She followed my nutritional advice and never missed a camp in that time. Amy was unable to run 1/5 mile when she started with me. She is now running over 6 miles and is currently training to do the 10 mile Broadstreet Run in Phila., May 2nd. She has been an inspiration to not only myself but to everyone that joins Doylestown Adventure Boot Camp. She now speaks to new campers, motivating and helping them with their challenge to lose weight.
Thank you so much for the opportunity you have given all of us coaches to help others get fit and healthy.