Speed Agility & Quickness Specialist
Comprehensive digital manual with 284 pages (easily printed PDF), 67 detailed online training videos, and online multiple-choice exam. After successful completion, you will earn the professional title of “Speed, Agility and Quickness Specialist.”
Make your athletes faster, stronger and more agile. Give your clients a fresh, fun and challenging workout! This is a perfect course for personal trainers, sports coaches and martial arts conditioning experts.
The NESTA Speed Agility and Quickness Specialist (SAQ) program is designed for sports and fitness training professionals who want to expand their careers and provide superior sports performance coaching to their clients and athletes. Trainers and coaches who work with athletes in sports like basketball, volleyball, football, soccer, track & field, MMA and others will discover the extensive benefits of this world-class training course. This unique program will teach you how to create comprehensive SAQ training programs with little or no equipment, as well as using more advanced training tools.
What you will receive:
Comprehensive digital manual in PDF format. The manual covers:
- Program Design
- Exercise Science
- Safety & Injury Prevention
- Stretching and Warm-Up
- Equipment Options and Selections
- Non-equipment Drills
- Options for Indoor and Outdoor Training
- Special Considerations
- Speed Training
- Drills for martial arts
- One-on-One and Group Training Options
- and much more…
This program is available at a discounted rate in the Master Personal Trainer Bundle.
Speed Agility & Quickness Program Details
Continuing Education Units: NESTA 1.5 CEUs, MMACA 1.5 CEUs, ITCA 1.5 CEUs, ISSA 15 CEU’s
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Prerequisites: Personal Training or sports coaching background recommended, not required
Learning Format: Comprehensive online training, 284 Page Manual (easily printed PDF), 67 Online Videos with Details of Each Drills/Exercise
Exam Requirement: Passing a 100 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 85% or higher. Two attempts at the exam are given. Results are emailed.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the second exam attempt.
Completion Time: Approximately 3-4 weeks (must complete within one year of purchase)
Title Earned: Speed, Agility & Quickness Specialist
- Learn technique training and proper biomechanics for speed, agility, and quickness development
- Understand the importance of testing and having a plan that will produce results
- Access countless speed training videos utilizing bodyweight, sleds, bands, and more
- Access countless agility training videos utilizing lines, ladders, cones, and more
- Access countless quickness training videos utilizing balls, cones, partners, and more
- Learn to create personalized, comprehensive SAQ training programs
- Understand proper progressions or regressions based on the athlete and setting
- Take your coaching to the next level!