How to Get More Training and Coaching Clients
You will likely agree that getting more clients (customers/members) is one of the most important aspects of your business.
In simple terms, without them, you are DONE!
Without a full roster of clients, you are never going to earn what you want or need. Clients = the lifeblood of your business.
This particular message isn’t about Facebook video ads, Instagram, TikTok or even old-school flyers. This message is all about expanding your skills, so you can serve people who want different results.
However, it’s best to expand in a strategic way.
Here’s what we mean:
1. If you offer personal training services, your next logical step is lifestyle and weight management coaching or doing some type of nutrition consulting. It fits together well. Your clients who hired you for personal training will most likely also want and need help with lifestyle decisions and nutrition. They get better results and you can offer different services which are interesting and can give you additional streams of weekly revenue. Of course, there are other paths you can explore, but this just makes sense.
2. If you are a wellness coach now, the next complimentary services you will want to include stress management or sleep science. Excessive stress and sleep dramatically affect overall wellness. It just makes sense to gain these skills so you can better help your clients and increase your streams of revenue.
3. If you are one of our coaches who specializes in martial arts conditioning or strength training, the best way to expand your services (and revenue) is to also offer sport psychology coaching or sports nutrition coaching. They all fit together really well. Your athletes will win more, have fewer injuries, and have more mental clarity for victory.
It goes on and on…
Think about the biggest challenges your clients are having. Then, think about what you need to master so you can provide the best possible service for those needs.
How do you monetize your new skills?
After you gain that knowledge, you will increase your weekly 💰.
Here are some ways to earn what you are worth:
- Option 1: Simply raise your rates because you have more knowledge and more to offer your clients.
- Option 2: Offer each “domain of expertise” as a unique service. A package for each (i.e. coaching, consulting, training, etc)
- Option 3: Restructure your package/monthly offers.
EXAMPLE: The client works with you 3x/week for 16 weeks. 2x/week is some type of fitness training. 1x/week can be for nutrition coaching, wellness coaching or sports psychology coaching.
Of course, there are 100 additional ways to expand. These just give you some ideas. Keep it simple at first as you gain additional credentials and offer new services.
Here’s the point…
You need to offer more, so you can charge more and provide more.
When you think small and act small, you stay small.
Learn. Grow. Expand. Benefit.
To learn about all the courses we have for your consideration, click here http://www.nestacertified.com/programs
Thank you for reading.
The Team at NESTA, Spencer Institute ad MMACA
PS: Here’s the link again to see all the Spencer Institute program options