Imagine… You can now build a home gym and make a great living without travel, wasting time or having to split profits with a gym, health club or studio.
Hello, fitness and coaching pro,
You are going to be very excited about this simple, yet effective system for turning any home gym into a profit center where you help your clients get fit, improve performance and even enhance their lives.
You likely already have some gym equipment in your home. If you do yoga or Pilates, you probably have a room set aside for your practice. Maybe you have a gym in your garage with lots of equipment.
Maybe you have a home with a basement that can be converted into a gym. Do you have a spare bedroom you can use? You will learn about one lady who turned her entire backyard into a gym where she even does her Facebook Live videos, and videos she sells on her website for people who don’t live close enough to work with her in person.
If you offer health coaching, wellness coaching or some type of nutrition consulting, you can also offer those services to your clients from your home. We show you how to do it all.
Why split your money with a gym owner? Keep it all. Why put miles on your car and burn up all your money on gas? Why waste time driving from location to location to see clients?
Have them come to you. Stay at home and relax.
You Benefit Because:
- Working From Home Gives You Huge Tax Advantages
- You Can Spend More Time With Your Family
- You Will Always Have Time for Your Own Workouts
- You Will No Longer Waste Time Traveling to the Gym or to Clients’ Homes
- You Won’t Have to Pay any Per-Client Fees at a Gym as a Contractor
- You Can Do More of What Makes You Happy
You will learn how one trainer turned a 2-car condo garage into a profit center making over $100,000/yr. He offered fitness, weight loss, sports conditioning, martial arts, and coaching services from the house while he saved thousands in taxes. He also shares how making this transition to a Home Gym Profit Center saved him over 2 hours each day. Corey will show you exactly how he trains UFC fighters from his garage. He’ll also give you the details of how he combines his garage-based workouts with outdoor drills on the street and in a local park. Both JSE and Corey will share their decades of real-world experience of working with a wide range of clients, and how you can now do the same.
In this program, Corey will also review and critique dozens of home gyms on video including yoga, hardcore, garage, basement, strongman, Crossfit, backyard, spare bedroom, spa-like rooms, and all points in between. You will learn about equipment selection, space considerations, safety, simple liability reduction and much more. Everything is discussed in detail in your training videos.
You will Discover:
- How to set up a wide range of home gyms from hardcore to a yoga room
- How to deal with home owner’s associations
- How to get liability insurance quickly and affordably (It’s simple)
- Basic business set-up
- Where to get the best deals on equipment
- How to reduce your taxes (legally and ethically) by running a home gym business
- Best workouts to do in a home gym with little or no equipment
- How successful home gym business owners are setting up their gyms and making money
- How to train multiple clients at once to earn even more per hour/day
- How to combine your home gym with local parks/trails to expand your training options
You also receive a Video Exercise Library that breaks down progressions (easy-to-hard) for squats, hinge, lunge, push, pull and carry.
You Get Training Videos to Help Your Clients:
- Improve Endurance
- Build Muscle
- Increase Strength
- Develop More Power
- Improve Conditioning
If you are finally ready to spend more quality time at home, reduce stress, stop running all over town to see your clients and KEEP more of the hard-earned money you make….. YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM NOW!
DETAILS: This program is delivered 100% online. You can use a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone to consume the content. The program consists of several videos and PDF documents.
“When I was new to the fitness industry, I set up a home gym. I lived in a 2-bedroom condo with a 2-car garage. I turned the garage into a gym that has equipment for strength, flexibility, and martial arts. I offered to coach, consulting in my living room, and would also take people on hikes right from my home. I made a great living, and I saved a lot of time every day. It was great. You can do the same.” – Home Gym Business Owner
It’s time for you to enjoy each day of work, save time, and keep more of the money you earn! Register right now!