YES! You Can Be World-Class!
You can quickly tell when a personal trainer is exceptional. It goes beyond their marketing. It’s more than their social media presence. It’s revealed (to an extent) in the way they speak.
World-class trainers are constant learners: Certifications, CEUs, audiobooks and more.
World-class trainers all do the following:
- They surround themselves with other world-class performers
- They know they need to keep learning each day – and they do!
- They focus on the big picture, while always being aware of the important small details
- They take the high road even when they feel compelled to do otherwise
- They don’t burn bridges
- They learn to love to speak to crowds
- They “go pro” and don’t cut corners which make them a “B-level” trainer
- They are aware and care about their smile, dress, posture, hair and personal hygiene
- They always put the best interest of their clients ahead of their financial gain
So, are you world-class?
If not, what do you need to improve?
By the way, “World-class” is a moving target. You never completely arrive because your competition keeps improving, too.
At least the best ones do…
Thanks for reading.
PS: We’re always here to serve you and answer your questions, just ask!