More important than that, if you’re in the business of training or coaching, you know that getting new clients is crucial. Branding your services is significant and has an impact on your success attracting new clients.
Using Facebook to Attract New Clients
Facebook is one of the fastest growing social media platforms. It has billions of users around the world, but we need only a fraction of them to know about our training and coaching.
- Create a profile picture and a banner image that is 360 x 360 and 820 x 312 pixels.
- Try to make a separate album to introduce the services you’re offering.
- Complete your ‘About’ information and let your clients know the necessary information about your website such as your contact information, website, etc.
- Hashtags will help your clients reach you if they are searching for similar services.
- Try to go ‘Live’ on Facebook and connect with your audience.
- Post regularly on your page.
- If you want specific posts to reach a greater audience, use the ‘Paid Ads’ feature.
Using YouTube to Attract New Clients
Just like Facebook, attracting new clients using YouTube can be a daunting task. However, you can start with the ‘start small and grow big’ strategy.
- Create a profile picture that is 800 x 800 pixels and a channel banner that is 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- Make sure to write something as an introduction in your ‘About Section.’ Let people know what services you are offering as a trainer or a coach.
- Connect your other social media platforms with your YouTube channel and do the marketing of your videos or services using those channels.
- Create a featured trailer for your channel. This will help your audience learn more about you and your training programs.
- Use the TrueView Ads Feature to reach the right audience.
- Never upload a video without including keywords. Keywords help YouTube users in finding your videos.
- Include tags and categories with your uploaded videos. YouTube will suggest your videos to people who are viewing similar content.
Start your online personal training business now! Learn about the NESTA System of Personal Training Success, Exercise Physiology, Functional Anatomy & Kinesiology, Muscular Anatomy, Biomechanics, Flexibility, Special Populations, and more. This is your most affordable and fastest way to become a highly qualified personal trainer.
You can also check out our 5 social media tips for training and coaching businesses.
That’s it for now.