Introducing the Secret Weapon Used by Coaches to Set Themselves Apart from the Crowd, and World-class Athletes to Develop Super Human Strength.
Become A Certified Underground Strength Coach & Learn The Proven Training System To Give You The Blueprint You Need To Skyrocket The Success Of Your Training Business & Ultimately, Your Life.
Your price is only $397
- You are getting a proven training system that has transformed countless athletes from average into dominant since 2002. Athletes from the youth level to the Olympic level have been training with The Underground Strength System to get the physical AND mental edge over their competition.
- You can “plug and play” this training system into your current program model to deliver greater results at a faster rate. People want results fast, this training system will deliver.
- This training system is not based on theory. It is based on real world application having trained well over 1,000 athletes and blending science with real world application.
- The physical fitness levels of athletes has changed dramatically through the past few years and that requires a different training approach that is constantly updated and evolved. This training system comes from my experience of working with athletes on a daily basis. Nothing is outdated or ineffective.
- Hack my knowledge of training since 1989, avoiding the mistakes I have made and jumping the ladder of success with methods that deliver powerful results.
- Nothing sells your services better than results. When others see the shocking results of your clients you will become known as the “Go To” Coach for delivering amazing results.
Your Instructor: Zach Even-Esh is the founder of The Underground Strength Gym and Creator of the Underground Strength Coach Certification. Zach has trained over 1,000 athletes at his gym and tens of thousands of athletes online, ranging from youth athletes to Olympians. Zach authored the best-selling book, The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength & Conditioning and serves as a consultant and speaker for athletes, Division 1 Coaches and Companies who want to learn Zach’s system for developing dominant athletes who succeed in competition and life.
Module 1: Introduction
· This module contains the OFFICIAL Underground Strength Coach Manual and the Introduction Video.
· Contains the 243 page Underground Strength Training manual with dozens of photos
· Includes special welcome video from Zach Even-Esh
Module 2: Introduction – The Underground Strength Gym
· 1 hour 19 min video on Warm Up & Assessment and an Introductory (Baseline) Workout
Module 3: Dumbbell Workout and Program Design
· 1 hour 18 min video on Dumbbell Training including Speed and Power Exercises
Module 4: Bodyweight Training
· 90 min video on Bodyweight Training: Workouts and Program Design
Module 5: Barbell Training
· 1 hour 28 min video on Barbell Training including Trap Bar Deadlift, Zercher Squats, Bench Press and Floor Press
Module 6: StrongMan Workouts
· 36 min video on StrongMan Training with Program Design
· Includes tire flip techniques and drills
Module 7: Underground Strength Coach Program Design
· 23 Min video overview of the basics of Underground Training and building “Mini Training Cycles” for athletes
Module 8: Athlete Workout
· 2 videos (49 min and 24 min) showing actual workouts (including warmups) in action
Module 9: Organizing Your Gym for Maximum Success and Safety
· 14 min video
Module 10: Program Design for the Bench Press
· 3 videos (approx. 22 min total) covering basic, intermediate and advanced program design for the bench press
Module 11: Program Design for the Deadlift
· 3 videos (approx. 18 min total) covering basic, intermediate and advanced program design for the deadlift
Module 12: Program Design for the Squat
· 4 videos (approx. 36 min total) covering basic, intermediate and advanced program design for the squat
Module 13: Overall Underground Strength Coach Program Design System
· 6 videos (approx. 1 hour 45 min total) covering detailed principles of Underground Training program design
Module 14: Underground Strength Exam
· 60 question Multiple Choice Exam
· Certification and Business Webinar by Zach Even-Esh covers training and business topics in great depth. Your questions about running your Underground Strength business will be answered.
· 64-page Underground Secrets of Stone Training Manual by Zach Even-Esh
Your Program Details
Continuing Education Units: NESTA 3.0 CEUs, MMACA 3.0 CEUs, ITCA 3.0 CEUs, Spencer Institute 3.0 CEUs.
Recertification Requirements: None. Certificate does not expire
Prerequisites: A personal trainer or sports conditioning-type certification is preferred, but not required.
Learning Format: Online format of materials including video training videos, comprehensive digital manual, bonus Stone Manual, and non-proctored online exam. Internet access is required. Content is provided in an online format which is accessed through an online secure website. Internet access is required.
Once your register, you will be directed to create your student account. You may begin your studies immediately after registering, or log in to your student account later to start your studies.
You may review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test.
The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader.
Online training materials are Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
Exam Requirement: Passing a 60 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. Three attempts at the exam are given. Results are given immediately upon taking the exam. Upon passing you will receive a certificate in the mail.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the third exam attempt.
Completion Time: Approximately 3-4 weeks (complete within one year of purchase)
After successful completion, you will earn the professional title of “Certified Underground Strength Coach” on your certificate.
In Your Underground Strength Coach Certification Course You Will Learn & Experience The Following:
- The Underground Strength Coach Warm Up & Assessment System. Learn how to implement our powerful warm up system that you can implement immediately with your own workouts as well as your students workouts. This warm up blends mobility, athleticism as well as assessment all into one. You will learn how to use assessments to help you dial in your program design methods for better results for your members.
- Training Underground Strength Gym athletes. The best way to learn is through a hands on approach. Train with our athletes and experience the energy and power of a TRUE Underground Strength session. Afterwards I will give you critical feedback on coaching and what it takes to inspire, transform and change the lives of those you train.
- The Most Effective Bodyweight Exercises That You Can Use for the development of strength, power and muscle building. While learning these movements you’ll also get business tips tied in as to how you can use these methods anywhere, any time, giving your training and business no boundaries. These bodyweight methods have been a BIG key in training my athletes as well growing my business. I’ll be sharing it ALL with you.
- Odd Object & Strongman exercises that deliver the most bang for your buck as well as proper execution / coaching of these odd object lifts. You’ll learn how to apply these drills differently for athletes vs adults, strength & power vs fat loss. In addition, you will gain the knowledge to design different programs with safe and effective progressions and regressions for all the different fitness levels of your athletes.
- Barbell Basics – These might be basics but there are critical details which turn the basics into the essence and power behind your program design. During this portion of The USC certification, you will learn the barbell and dumbbell exercises we favor with our athletes to produce maximum results with minimal time as well as how to properly execute safe technique PLUS proper coaching cues.
- The Underground Strength Gym “Intro Workouts” that we use to introduce new students to our program, how to safely and properly progress them to the “next level” of Underground training and why this intro workout.
- Program Design, Underground Strength Coach Style: Learning how to properly perform exercises is one thing, understanding the method behind the madness and delivering incredible results will take your success & the results of your students to a whole new level.
- Kettlebells Training: The how, what and why behind using kettlebells for varying levels of athletes and fitness abilities. You’ll go through the basics and advanced drills of kettlebell training along with program design methods and using kettlebells in various situations.
- Business / Training QnA / Underground Strength Coach Mastermind: Finish off your Underground Strength Coach Certification with a no holds barred Q&nA on training, life and business. Get an inside look as to how things are run with my business.
You may take up to 1 year to complete the program, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test.
The only technology you will need is an Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash video player.
Both of these are installed on 98% of all computers.
If needed, they are FREE: Get Adobe Reader or Get Adobe Flash player
Online training materials are Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible.
Retest Fee: $95 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the second exam attempt.
Completion Time: Complete within one year of purchase
You will earn the title of “Certified Underground Strength Coach”
What are my career options? How will I make a living with this credential?
The great thing about becoming a Certified Underground Strength Coach is that you have endless career and business opportunities. Some primary careers include: Working with clients at a gym, health club, or fitness center. You can train and coach your clients indoors or outside. You can also operate your own facility. You can train and coach clients one-on-one in their home, your home, or your office. Many experts with this credential train in groups to help more people and earn more money per hour. In addition, you can seek out alternative (and frequently very lucrative career opportunities) as a blogger, writer, podcast host, author, online content provider, online video host or publisher of digital education products. You can also offer your services online to individuals, small groups or large groups. You can use fun online communication/collaboration platforms such Skype, Google Hangout or iChat for your training/coaching services. You can become an expert for authority websites such as WebMD, eHow and Livestrong. You can become a frequent expert guest on podcasts, radio shows, TV talk shows, news programs or in industry publications. The list of opportunities is truly endless. Nothing is hold you back. So, go make a difference today!
How will I get clients?
This is actually much easier than you may be thinking right now. Here are some examples: Facebook is an excellent resource. An account is free and building a fan page takes less than 5 minutes. You can advertising to very specific groups of people who want and need your services. Of course, you can also use Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and your other favorite social media platforms. It’s 100% FREE. Create and post a press release about your business launch. It’s simple and free to syndicate your press releases across the web. Creating a blog for your business is very fast and essential free. We have resources for your online marketing needs here. You can make training/coaching videos and post them to Youtube. When you offer this valuable free help, people get to know you and learn to like you. In return, they want to know more and they are directed back to your Facebook fan page or blog for details. Of course, you can post your videos to all video sites for an even great reach. Adding your business to Yelp is also a great idea. It gets ranked high on Google which makes your job even easier. Make sure you also add your business profile to Google Local. That’s another free and easy way to get clients. As for off-line client-getting strategies, you can do any of the following: attend local charity events, speak at community events, do a lunch-and-learn at a local business, volunteer for a local charity, distribute door hangers, post flyers, add a graphic/banner to your car, and the list goes on and on. Once you get started, you’ll see how easy it is to do. Now that you know what you need to do, you just need to implement and the clients will come in on a regular basis.